Sunday, May 29, 2016

Family Trip to Krause Berry Farms For The Best Strawberry Pie

We decided to have a family trip to Krause Berry Farms and Estate Winery. I love going to this large farm they have a market, Bakery, U pick flower garden, U-pick your own berries and a Estate Winery. And if you don't like to pick your own berries you can buy already picked berries and veggies. We always go to get a large strawberry pie and homemade blueberry ice-cream. The pie is delicious and huge.


I love going in their U-pick flower garden so pretty to walk through and take pictures of the gorgeous flowers. This year I am hoping to make it to the 3rd annual Butterfly Release for the Langley Hospice July 9th. It is on my list to photograph a butterfly can you imagine getting pictures of hundreds of them. 






I you have a chance to go out its a great place to go and taste some wine, buy fruit,veggies and enjoy the garden it is located at 6179-248th Street Langley, BC. 





I love these ceramic donuts they had on display in their market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment