Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Long Weedend Family Outing to Steveston, BC

This long weekend we decided to have a family outing so we went to Steveston, Richmond BC. Of course we had to order take out fish and chips because the food is so yummy there and its cool you get to eat outside along the beach. My hubby likes to relax a and sit on a rock and watch the boats go by and I love to take photos a fairly new hobby of mine that I can not quit I am very addicted. 


Here is a picture I snapped of my son and hubby talking about the history of Steveston and how it was a big fishing community. And of course me capturing the moment of them bonding. 



I asked my hubby to get this picture of us with the beautiful flowers. It took my hubby so long to get this picture I wanted him to hurry up because people were coming and I wanted to be finished before they saw us posing like this. I didn't want them to think we were going pee in the bush. lol Of course it took to long that the couple did end up walking past and of course were laughing, I guess they thought it was funny to see two people peeking out of the flowers. Oh well the things that you will do to try to get a great shot. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment